DUNS NUMBER: 124112371
UEI NUMBER: JUA2VKLKMHF9
CONTRACT ORDERING PERIOD: July 2, 2021 – July 1, 2026 with one three-year option
Scope: Examples of work to be performed relative to Order requirements include the following. These
examples are not meant to be all-inclusive, but rather general indications of the types of services within a given IT services-based solution. Other services not listed as examples, but which adhere to the definition of IT, are within scope and may be provided to meet an agency’s particular mission needs.
(1) Data Management
(2) Information and Communications Technology
(3) IT Operations and Maintenance
(4) IT Security / IT workforce augmentation
(5) Software Development
(6) Systems Design
Contract was awarded under NAICS code:541512, but may include other NAICS codes that are predominately IT services. These may include, but are not limited to, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210.
Scope Sub-Area 1: Emerging Technology-Focused IT Services
This sub-area provides for IT services-based solutions which involve emerging technology (ET) innovation to securely accelerate transformation and advance mission outcomes. A TOR fits in this sub-area if it includes IT services-based solutions with ET as the focus
Illustrative ET examples include but are not limited to:
1) Artificial Intelligence (including Machine Learning, Deep Learning/Neural Networks, Natural Language Generation)
(2) Autonomic Computing
(3) Blockchain / Distributed Ledger
(4) Quantum Computing
(5) Robotic Process Automation
(6) Technological Convergence
(7) Virtual Reality (including Augmented Reality, Extended Reality, Mixed Reality
Scope Sub-Area 2: IT Services performed outside of CONUS
This sub-area provides for IT services-based solutions to be performed outside the contiguous United States (OCONUS). A TOR can fit in this sub-area if the scope is primarily IT services and it includes performance in an OCONUS location.
OCONUS work locations include the non-foreign work areas of Alaska and Hawaii, the Commonwealths of Puerto Rico, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands and the territories and possessions of the United States (excluding the Trust Territories of the Pacific Islands) as well as foreign work areas.
IT services-based solutions may include work that, on its own, might not be considered IT. That work is characterized as “Ancillary Support.”
- Ancillary Services (IT project planning/management; clerical support; training; construction, alteration and repair; telecommunications/wireless transport; additional labor categories; etc.) must be integral and necessary for the IT services-based solution.
- Ancillary Equipment (hardware, software, software licenses, racks, mounts, etc.) may be purchased if it is integral and necessary for the IT services-based solution.
- Ancillary Telecommunications/Wireless Telecommunications, wireless, and satellite products and services may be purchased as part of an overall IT services-based solution. The sole purpose of a requirement may not be for a commodity (e.g. land mobile radios) or transport services or wireless connectivity.
Phone: (888) 611-3379 ext. 2
For General Information on GSA 8(a) STARS III, please visit: https://www.gsa.gov/technology/technology-purchasing-programs/governmentwide-acquisition-contracts/8a-stars-iii
OneSourcePCS GSA 8(a) STARS III Catalog: