Under immediate supervision, install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand‐alone and client‐server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment
- Evaluate and resolve customer information system problems
- Effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network
- Install, optimize, and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks
- Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Boarder Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 or more years’ experience
- Must be a United States citizen to support this Government contract, and possess and maintain a current Secret level security clearance
- In accordance with DoD 8570.01; Candidate must meet the Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I requirements by having one of the following certifications: A+ , NET+, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Sec, Cissp, Cisa, CASP, GCIH, GSEC, or GCED)
- All candidates are required to pass a drug screening, criminal history check, and credit check PRIOR TO BEGINNING WORK.
*We are looking to fill this position quickly*
OnesourcePCS is an Information Technology and Health Care company providing government services to the federal market place. Our capabilities include engineering and support services, Healthcare IT, and clinical and non-clinical services, management, system integration, IT support, and managed services.
Benefits and Perks
OnesourcePCS, LLC offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k), and semi-monthly direct deposit.