OnesourcePCS is seeking an Information System Security Engineer out of the San Antonio, TX area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- As the ISSE the Contractor is responsible for all aspects of network administration including servers, desktop systems, communications hardware/software and office systems. Contractor performs as a network administrator (including backup, security management, user account management, internal network access, office systems and applications support).
- Working with the ISSM and ISSO, the ISSE shall assist with fulfilling the requirements to attain and maintain the Authorization to Operate (ATO) and the Authorization to Connect (ATC).
- Development of technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications. Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan. Assists with technology planning through ongoing research.
Qualifications and Skills
- Five (5) years of documented current work experience; as an Administrator on a small sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies. A working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Five (5) years of experience in hardware and software troubleshooting techniques needed to perform computer system recovery, backup and system security auditing.
- Two (2) years of experience is required in the following Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008-R2 & 12 and Windows 7& 10; Solaris 10, 11 (or newer or similar), and RedHat/Linux 6 and Relational Database Management Systems: Oracle 11g or 12g with special emphasis on: PL/SQL and SOL*Plus, forms and reports (newer or similar).
- IT Level II certification
OnesourcePCS is an Information Technology and Health Care company providing government services to the federal market place. Our capabilities include engineering and support services, Healthcare IT, and clinical and non-clinical services, management, system integration, IT support, and managed services.
Benefits and Perks
OnesourcePCS, LLC offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k), and semi-monthly direct deposit.