OnesourcePCS is seeking an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) out of the San Antonio, TX area!
Responsibilities and Duties
- As the ISSO the Contractor shall assist the AFDTL Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and serve as the subject matter expert on the Assessment and Accreditation and Continuous Risk Monitoring of AFDTL-IMS.
- Identify and define system security requirements, design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs.
- The Contractor, in coordination with the ISSM, shall establish and maintain the required network security posture through Risk Mitigation and Risk Management. Provide analytical and technical security recommendations to other IT section members, and Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Identify and define security requirements, based upon need or as the result of a security issue that puts organizations systems at risk.
- Create, maintain, and document security baselines.
- Assist in the development of technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Five (5) years of documented work experience in applying advance technical expertise and application development principles, concept, methods, standards, and practices to integrate information system components. Documented work experience working with network systems security design, system security auditing, building a system security architecture, and full documentation of an information technology security system.
- Two (2) years of experience with successfully bringing an IT system through an Authorization process to a full system ATO and ATC.
OnesourcePCS is an Information Technology and Health Care company providing government services to the federal market place. Our capabilities include engineering and support services, Healthcare IT, and clinical and non-clinical services, management, system integration, IT support, and managed services.
Benefits and Perks
OnesourcePCS, LLC offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k), and semi-monthly direct deposit.